The Dish Soap Bar is a cleaning powerhouse with a rich, sudsy lather.
- Cuts stubborn grime and grease on dishes, pots and pans
- Added aloe vera to be gentle on your hands
- Unscented and fragrance-free
- 5.9 oz bar that will last a LONG time (estimated vary based on household size and number of dishes washed)
Can also be used for cleaning-duty all over your home.
- Take stains out of laundry,
- Take labels off of jars,
- Spot clean your carpet
- Use it to wipe down counters
- Cleaning multiple surfaces (porcelain, stainless steel, stone, glass)
How to use: Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food. Wet sponge, for plates, bowls and cups, and rub The Dish Soap Bar to create suds. (Repeat as needed). Use warm water for best results.
- Using a strong scourer or scrubber exclusively on the block will wear it down faster than using a soft sponge or cloth.
- This product is NOT meant to be cut. It is not able to be cut into smaller pieces safely.
(Due to the handmade and hand cut nature of this product, there will be imperfections, chips, fissures and roughness on the edges of the bar and rough variations on the surface, this is normal.)
-Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (plant derived)
-Decyl Glucoside (plant derived)
-Sodium Cocoate (plant derived)
-Quillaja Saponaria (from the South American soap bark tree - organic)
-Glycerin (plant derived)
-Aloe Vera Leaf (organic)
-Sodium Carbonate (mineral derived)
Vegan. Phosphate-free. Sulfate-free. Paraben-free. Fragrance-free. Cruelty-free. Septic safe, greywater safe, biodegradable. Made without palm oil.