100% Biodegradable, compostable and recyclable!
The sponge cloth has been a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years and can absorb 15x its own weight in liquid (up to 3/4 of a cup).
- Sponge cloths replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towel, reducing the plastic packaging and overall waste in landfills
- Clean all kitchen and bath surfaces without streaking
- Great for granite, stainless steel, laminate and glass top stoves
- The cellulose (wood pulp) -cotton composition is 100% biodegradable and can be thrown away with compostable waste
The cloth is naturally anti-bacterial due to its quick drying ability which means no 'dish cloth' smell!
- Sanitize in the washing machine (air dry) or in the top rack of the dishwasher (up to 90 degree Celsius)
- Rinse well after use to prevent discolouration
- Lifespan is dependent on how you use your cloth and personal preference - typically, 2-3 months with average wear and tear
- Cloths can be used up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles
Recommended: Allow cloth to air dry, tumble dry may cause shrinkage